Why NCONEL 600 and MONEL 400 Seamless Tubes Better Finished in Bright Annealed?
This explaination can apply to other Nickel alloys material also: Alloy 20 (UNS N08020), Monel 200 (UNS 02200), Monel 400 (UNS N04400), Incoloy 800 (UNS N08800), Incoloy 800H (UNS N08810), Incoloy 800HT (UNS N08811), Incoloy 825 (UNS N08825), Inconel 600 (UNS N06600), 4J29, 4J36, GH3030, GH3039, C276 (UNS N10276)
For example UNS N06600, we suggest bright annealed base on below reasons:
1. BA Tubes looks better than AP tubes.
2. The temperature of bright annealed much more stable than AP Tubes. So the mechanical properties and physical properties will be better.
3. Because of the good performance on surface roungness of inside and outside. BA tubes have excellent corrosion resistance performance.
4. Save the material. There will be many waste on the process of AP.
5. Good Weldability.
6. Easier to install.
7. Good dimensional accuracy, O.D.: +/-0.05mm, W.T.: +/-0.05mm
BA Tubes Bright Annealing Stainless Steel Tubing
Stainless Steel Tube Bright Annealing - Oxygen annealing
Why NCONEL 600 MONEL 400 Finished in Bright Annealed
Why Thin Wall Thickness Tubes Difficult To Production